BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Bedding my Mister's Brother

As those of you who have been reading my posts regularly know: I have achieved my goal with my current mister. What you do not know is all of the planning and hurt that ended up going into the process of getting him. That story alone can take up many days of posting, but one aspect of it will be touched on today.

I slept with his brother.

That's right, after our first "mess-around" session there was a time of fall-out between me and the mister. He was trying to come to terms with our connection, and for a time there we barely talked outside of a professional capacity. I emotionally dealt with it like I would a breakup. I felt rejected and hurt--and yet he would flirt with me at work. I didn't know what to make of it, so I decided to make him jealous.

I wanted whoever I chose to sleep with in order to make him jealous to be someone he would definitely hear about it from. I settled on his brother. My mister is 36, the brother is 32 and lives in the same town. They look almost like twins. The brother is more of a partier however. The brother also know full-well that I and his sibling had had some sort of romantic relations.

"Sometimes siblings can get in each other's space." 
-Gisele Bundchen

It didn't take much, a drunk night at the bar, and my goal was accomplished. It took my mister a couple of weeks before he mentioned it to me, that he knew. I played it off--acting like I didn't mind if he knew. Really I wanted him to tell me I couldn't be with his brother. He didn't do that.

What is most interesting though is now that I am having a full-fledged affair with my mister, his brother still texts me wanting to hook up. I don't do it (as I honestly have no interest in it), but I would assume he'd know. Men don't often chat about affairs, however, so possibly not.

Who is better in bed? Well, at foreplay I'd go with the mister, hands down. At sex, it's about a tie! I am sure the mister will pull ahead as we get more experience under our belts. 

Sex with siblings, who would have thought it? It's time for some wine. Cheers to brothers! 


0 comments: