BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Beginning is a Good Place to Start

Where did my story begin? How is a mistress born? What could have possibly led me to be who I am today?

Perhaps there was some great tragedy, something that resulted in me never being able to love, with a chip on my shoulder heavy enough to sway social mores. 

Untrue, all of this. 

I have had many functional (and several dysfunctional) relationships. I am not a mistress because I am jaded in love. I do it for many reasons. It is a challenge, it is a rush, it is a compliment, it is also a habit. Not a bad one, just a habit. Perhaps you triple check to make sure you have your keys every morning. I sleep with taken men. I see little difference.
 
My first real relationship lasted about three years in high school. It ended, as it should have, and I moved on to other relationships. I later found out that my ex's fiance was cheating on him. I made sure that he knew, and then I slept with him. No remorse for me, and he later dumped her for cheating. Do two wrongs make a right? In this case, I do think so!

Sex with an ex who is cheating with you is one of the best things ever (second only to older married men). 

I have boobs, a good body, and the smarts to bend men to my will. Why wouldn't I do this? In this case it was for the good of both people in the relationship I was destroying. You will find that this is not always the case with me. Often it's just about accomplishing a goal. Sex in a car with an engaged man before I turned 18? Accomplished. 

"After the first betrayal, there is no other." (Betrayal, a new show on ABC)



0 comments: